:)


I've started blogging since years ago during those days when blogging has yet to become a trend. And I'm not exactly the serious type of blogger to blog about the serious stuff; I couldn't, and still cannot come up with beautiful words in narrating my stories; but I blog about what I feel. Some times it may not make any sense to other people but when I read those old posts I wrote, I can recall every single event which has led me to write the stuffs I wrote.

It's good reading old posts you know, because you get to see how you are evolving - it reminds you of the good times, and the down times (I was once a miserable, confused girl sheesh). Well, my life has taken a twist now that I left uni (generally I'm older, but actually no more wiser - okay maybe a wee bit wiser lah, I need to give myself some credit, lols).

Well yeahh I'm just sentimental like that :D :D

Hence, I still have some stories (and rants!) yet to be written. And I'll write. And maybe I'll stop after some times. Quoting a favorite phrase from a dear friend of mine; definitely maybe :)


P.s : Is it pathetic, the way I'm trying to justify myself for coming back and blog? =_=