Updates!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
4:00 PM
So..
1. I am now working a 9-6 job;
Though I hardly check in at 9am but to be fair, i hardly check out at 6pm either :D My work place is okay, well after some time you will get the hang of it somehow :). I will however, not blog about work-related stuffs so much. All I can tell in general is that, there are so many things I do not know, there is so much room for improvement, and I am constantly learning.
2. Family;
Everything is good, I am forever grateful to Allah that I have such a close-knit family. We have a newcomer in the family, baby Iman whom I only met once when he was just a few days old! Now that my sister has finished her confinement period, I'm expecting her to come over so that I can have some bonding session with baby Iman. So now we officially have 5 kids (my nieces and nephews) in the family! I have to say it's also a bit sad that now I don't get to spend so much time with my family due to the work, as well as my parents now just looove to travel! But to know that everything is okay and everyone is alright, is soothing enough.
3. Friends;
I am very thankful with the friends I have. Sometimes i just have to wonder, what did I do to deserve such good friends? Alhamdulillah I still keep in touch and very much love my childhood friends and I would never want to lose them. Me and my close uni friends are still so gung-ho to one another like no one's business. My social circle is also expanding now that I'm working and I love that! :) I am generally polite (me thinks la, haha!) but it will take some times for me to get along with someone to extent that we become friends like friends. I am never picky or choosy or sombong (I get that a lot, I have no idea why), I can pretty much get along with everyone from all walks of life, but.. I'm just a tad shyyyyy (seriously) so bonding with someone may take some time :)
4. Living;
The place I'm staying is okay, but I have one project coming maybe I'll blog about it later :) I still don't exercise half as much as I should, but I try very hard to resist fast food and eat more vegies and I now drink Anlene's chocolate milk (I've always hated dairy products) every now and then and this is a huge positive improvement ok? I plan to exercise soon, nothing as extreme as going to gym just yet, maybe I will walk every weekend just to keep myself fit (Yess.. I've gained plenty of kgs, sheesh). I'm trying to keep everything balanced lah in short :)
5. Relationship;
Ahem. Skip!
5. Servant to the Almighty
I was born a Muslim and I always pray to God that I will die as a good one. I am far from perfect (it's kinda obvious isnt it), but I aim to, and am trying, to be a good servant to Him. InsyaAllah.
Above all that, whatever it is sekalipun, the thing I am constantly trying to remind myself would be - bersangka baiklah pada Tuhan, because He knows better and is the Greatest Planner :)