Life at the moment.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
2:31 AM
I seriously cannot commit to my dear blog. Been wanting to write something, but habuk pun tak ada! As ridiculous as this may sound, I have had busy weeks ever since I finished my chambering (YES I'M DONE WITH THE NINE MONTHS CHAMBERING! *pats on the back*). I have been traveling back and forth KL-KK, and went for a short business trip to Indonesia, even! (I got to buy five materials for baju raya, and I spent less than RM500. How awesome is that? Oh wait, what does this have to do with business? Naaayyy-mind :D). Let's see my to-do list!
Chambering
1. I still need to do PLENTY of stuffs and I have yet to file my papers to get a long call date! AND TRUST ME, THE PLENTY, AT THE PACE I'M GOING, IS A LOT.
2. I still haven't return my season-parking card and get my deposit refund.
3. I think I have to collect three cheques for my pay and claims.
KL House Affairs
1. Choose fixtures, fittings and furniture!
2. Pack stuffs in the old house.
3. Transfer them to the new house.
Work-related
1. There will be three consecutive days AM meeting with my dad's staffs throughout this week. I'm not so sure whether I'll be part of it, no word from the Big Boss just yet, but I think the probability that I may be called in to get exposure is high!
2. I have to join another business trip to Bangkok this mid-August (Yes puasa is not an excuse to not to travel and do work, tarawih everywhere also can if you have the desire to, according to the Boss).
3. Another business trip to China will take place after raya in September.
Apart from all that, I have a rotation system, whereby I will be transferred from one department to another to get the whole picture on how they run the company. And because of the short duration (I just plan to take two and a half months off, and that is already quite long for me), I just have few days for each department so I am expected to grasp everything pronto! Oh yes 9-5 job, and I'll be shifting departments in the office full of girls who prolly wont be so fond on having me there, to the warehouse full of Nepalese, Bangladeshi and Myanmar-ies(? Sounds wrong). But naymind, it cant be that bad. Plus, home is just 10 minutes away! *grin*
Friends & Family
1. I have a berbuka-date (more like having these people to teman me berbuka) with my then-co-chambees. I miss their company! :)
2. I need to attend a co-chambee long call on the 19th, and send my bestie flying off to Korea to further her studies (HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US GAL? YOU DON'T HAVE MY BLESSING!!).
3. Spend as much time as I could with the bestie before she fly. (YOU STILL DONT HAVE MY BLESSING!)
4. Go back and have iftar at my Aloq Staq house with relatives.
5. Go back to Langkawi and have iftar with relatives from my mum's side pulak.
6. Of course I have to at the very least, berbuka once with my friends in KL.
7. I also have to spend two evenings per week to buy food at the pasar ramadhan (we have duty roster on this *eyes rolling*)
Okay no one will ever bother to read the things above, but why do I care it's my own reminder anyway! Heheh, self-consumed, I know! :D Till I find the time to commit to my blog again, may we all have a blessed Ramadhan! :)
Chambering
1. I still need to do PLENTY of stuffs and I have yet to file my papers to get a long call date! AND TRUST ME, THE PLENTY, AT THE PACE I'M GOING, IS A LOT.
2. I still haven't return my season-parking card and get my deposit refund.
3. I think I have to collect three cheques for my pay and claims.
KL House Affairs
1. Choose fixtures, fittings and furniture!
2. Pack stuffs in the old house.
3. Transfer them to the new house.
Work-related
1. There will be three consecutive days AM meeting with my dad's staffs throughout this week. I'm not so sure whether I'll be part of it, no word from the Big Boss just yet, but I think the probability that I may be called in to get exposure is high!
2. I have to join another business trip to Bangkok this mid-August (Yes puasa is not an excuse to not to travel and do work, tarawih everywhere also can if you have the desire to, according to the Boss).
3. Another business trip to China will take place after raya in September.
Apart from all that, I have a rotation system, whereby I will be transferred from one department to another to get the whole picture on how they run the company. And because of the short duration (I just plan to take two and a half months off, and that is already quite long for me), I just have few days for each department so I am expected to grasp everything pronto! Oh yes 9-5 job, and I'll be shifting departments in the office full of girls who prolly wont be so fond on having me there, to the warehouse full of Nepalese, Bangladeshi and Myanmar-ies(? Sounds wrong). But naymind, it cant be that bad. Plus, home is just 10 minutes away! *grin*
Friends & Family
1. I have a berbuka-date (more like having these people to teman me berbuka) with my then-co-chambees. I miss their company! :)
2. I need to attend a co-chambee long call on the 19th, and send my bestie flying off to Korea to further her studies (HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US GAL? YOU DON'T HAVE MY BLESSING!!).
3. Spend as much time as I could with the bestie before she fly. (YOU STILL DONT HAVE MY BLESSING!)
4. Go back and have iftar at my Aloq Staq house with relatives.
5. Go back to Langkawi and have iftar with relatives from my mum's side pulak.
6. Of course I have to at the very least, berbuka once with my friends in KL.
7. I also have to spend two evenings per week to buy food at the pasar ramadhan (we have duty roster on this *eyes rolling*)
Okay no one will ever bother to read the things above, but why do I care it's my own reminder anyway! Heheh, self-consumed, I know! :D Till I find the time to commit to my blog again, may we all have a blessed Ramadhan! :)